We communicate to users, through this notice, that we use our own and third-party cookies when the user browses the different pages of our website to analyze user navigation.
What are cookies and what do we use them for?
A cookie is a small information file that is saved in your browser every time you visit our website.
A cookie is harmless, it does not contain malicious or malicious code (such as viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) that could harm your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), but it does have some impact on your right to the protection of your data, as it collects certain information concerning you (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
What information is stored in a cookie?
Cookies do not usually collect special information from personal data (sensitive data). The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
What kind of cookies are there?
In general, there are five types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic cookies. They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are the ones that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the person responsible has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Affiliate cookies: They allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract.
What are own and third party cookies?
- Own cookies: They are those that are generated and managed by the person in charge who provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are generated by entities other than the person responsible (services or external providers, such as Google).
What kind of cookies does our website save?
We identify the cookies that are being used on this website as well as their type and function:
Google (Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Adwords and/or Tag Manager): Google stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Social network cookies may be installed in various sections of our website, specifically the following:
How can Cookies be configured?
At all times you can access your settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation supports and which not, by following one of the following procedures:
- For more information about Opera™ click here
- For more information about Android™ click hereí
- For more information on Windows Phone™ click here
- For more information on Blackberry™ click here
- For more information about Google Chrome™ Browser click here
- For more information about Internet Explorer Browser click here
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox™ Browser click here
- For more information about Safari™ Browser click here
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
Data updated on May 21, 2018