In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that:
- That your data will be incorporated into a file of medical records, the responsibility of “Clínica 3 de Mayo, SL”.
- That the person responsible for the treatment f your data is the company "Clínica 3 de Mayo SL".
- For what purpose do we process your data?: The information provided by our patients is used for the purpose and purpose of carrying out the medical treatments that make up the end of our activity in different fields conveniently and adequately; aesthetic medicine, plastic surgery interventions requested by the patient, etc.
- What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?. In accordance with the provisions of the current EU Regulation (2016/679) of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, we can speak of a legitimation derived from the execution of a contract, such as the provision of the medical health service that becomes its object.
- For how long do we keep your data?. The data provided by the patients, with the stated purpose and objective, is kept during the term of the contractual relationship and always in accordance with the provisions of the regulations governing the rights to clinical information and documentation contained, among others, in the Law ( 41/2002, basic autonomy of the patient, Article 17.1), will be kept for the time that is medically appropriate to each case, and for at least five years from the closing of the last healthcare act.
- Do we transfer your data to third parties?. NO. We will not transfer or communicate your data to anyone, and only you or the person or persons that you identify and authorize expressly and reliably, will receive the data that is necessary in the scope of the clinical and contractual relationship.
- What rights do you have in relation to your data?: You can exercise the so-called ARCO RIGHTS, that is, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of the treatment by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your ID / NIE or identification document and expressing in the subject "PERSONAL DATA".
Although we take your privacy very seriously, if you do not agree with how we handle your requests or consider that some of your legally recognized rights may have been violated, you can go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection ( https://www.agpd.es ).
- That your data is accurate to respond to requests for information and contact on our website, without them being incorporated into any file that determines their treatment for the purposes provided in current regulations.
- That your data has been supplied by you through the contact form.
- That the person responsible for your data collected to answer your request is Clínica 3 de Mayo SL
- What is the purpose of collecting and using your data? UWe use the contact form to facilitate the response to requests for information and to respond to them. Without your data, we cannot answer you, although they are not stored or processed after the answer.
The user, when accessing the web, does so freely and voluntarily. We cannot guarantee the speed, the interruption, or the absence of viruses on the web, depending on external factors unrelated to Clínica 3 de Mayo, SL Likewise, it is reported that Clínica 3 de Mayo, SL cannot be held responsible for any damages that may derive from the use of this website, or by any action taken on or based on the information provided therein. The absence or absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations to the computer system, electronic documents or user files of this website cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, Clinica 3 de Mayo, S.L will not be liable for any damages that such elements may cause to the user or to third parties.
The website is fully protected by copyright, all reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation, direct or indirect, total or partial, of the aforementioned protected elements being expressly prohibited except with the express consent of Clínica 3 de Mayo SL.
All rights, including but not limited, copyright, trademarks and any other industrial or intellectual property rights on this website and its contents are reserved. The use of the rights and properties of this web site requires the prior written, explicit and reliable consent of Clínica 3 de Mayo, SL The existence of any implicit or explicit license to the aforementioned rights to make use of, commercial or no, from your website without express prior authorization.
Dr. Jesús Lago Oliver, as representative of the commercial "Clinica 3 de Mayo, SL", offers through its website http://www.institutojesuslago.com, the services detailed therein and which will be governed for the conditions established in function of the service actually contracted. These general conditions only and exclusively govern the use of the website of the 3 de Mayo Clinic, SL and Dr. Jesús Lago Oliver by the USERS who access it. Access to the website of Clinica 3 de Mayo, SL and / or Dr. Jesús Lago Oliver, as its representative, implies acceptance of these general conditions of use and the user agrees not to use the page and services offered in it for the performance of activities contrary to the law,respecting these general conditions. The site has been made to present its services and thus facilitate access by users to all information on their characteristics, on the entity itself and on other complementary information that Dr. Jesús Lago Oliver includes directly or through of the corresponding links.
The contents incorporated into this website have been prepared and included by the entity itself, represented by Dr. Jesús Lago Oliver, using internal and external sources, although it is solely responsible for the contents produced internally. On each page of the site, the date on which the information is updated in a non-automatic and personalized way will appear. The user who wishes to establish a link to the website http://www.institutojesuslago.com will not make an illegal or contrary to good faith use of the information, services made available on said website. The user who enters a link or link to it, agrees not to destroy, damage or alter in any way the content, services or products made available on the website of Clinica 3 de Mayo SL Likewise,undertakes to declare that Dr. Jesús Lago Oliver does not assume supervision of the link or the contents of the user's own website, which enters a link to the website http://www.institutojesuslago.com. Dr. Jesús Lago Oliver will not be responsible in any case for the contents or services of the user's website where a link or link to the website http://www.institutojesuslago.com is included. The user may not include or use, directly or indirectly, the brand, commercial name or any distinctive sign belonging to Clínica 3 de Mayo SL on their own website, without prior authorization from the entity.Jesús Lago Oliver will not be responsible in any case for the contents or services of the user's website where a link or link to the website http://www.institutojesuslago.com is included. The user may not include or use, directly or indirectly, the brand, commercial name or any distinctive sign belonging to Clínica 3 de Mayo SL on their own website, without prior authorization from the entity.Jesús Lago Oliver will not be responsible in any case for the contents or services of the user's website where a link or link to the website http://www.institutojesuslago.com is included. The user may not include or use, directly or indirectly, the brand, commercial name or any distinctive sign belonging to Clínica 3 de Mayo SL on their own website, without prior authorization from the entity.
In no case is Clínica 3 de Mayo SL responsible for failures that may occur in communications, loss or incomplete transmissions, so that the website services are not guaranteed to be operational. Clinica 3 de Mayo SL will not be responsible for the production of any type of damage that users or third parties may cause on the website, reserving the right to suspend access without prior notice in a discretionary manner and with a definitive or temporary nature until insurance of the effective responsibility for those damages. Likewise, Clínica 3 de Mayo SL will collaborate and notify the competent authority of these incidents at the time that it has reliable knowledge that the damages caused constitute any type of illegal activity.
The company "Clinica 3 de Mayo SL", represented by Dr. Jesús Lago Oliver, is a registered trademark. The use of third parties by any means of the brand, which includes both the trade name and the logo, is prohibited, unless the express consent of Clinica 3 de Mayo SL. All rights are reserved. Likewise, all trade names, brands or different signs of any kind contained on the website are the property of Clinica 3 de Mayo SL ", and are protected by law All products and services on these pages, which are not owned by the company "Clinica 3 de Mayo SL" are registered trademarks of their owners and are recognized as such by the company "Clinica 3 de Mayo SL,”And appear in this digital publication for the sole purpose of disclosure and information gathering. These owners can request the modification or cancellation of the information that concerns them.
All information received on these pages, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, will be considered to be given free of charge. Please do not send information that cannot be treated in this way.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. Any controversy or conflict arising from the interpretation or execution of these general conditions will be definitively resolved, through the arbitration of one or more arbitrators within the framework of the Spanish Court of Arbitration, in accordance with its regulations and Statute, to which entrusts the administration of the arbitration and the appointment of the arbitrator or the arbitral tribunal. The parties record their commitment to comply with the arbitration award that is issued. In the alternative, in the event that this route does not definitively resolve the conflict, the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid will be competent to resolve it, the user expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to her.
People who receive some / s of the communications, information, bulletins, electronic publicity of http://www.institutojesuslago.com receive them for the following reasons:
Our communications do not want to reach any person who does not want it, for this reason and in order to correct unwanted situations, a specific filter has been incorporated into this subscription system that prevents any email address included in the subscription from being registered. same.